- thebeeve likes this
- maybeimamazedbyyou likes this
- aboutnici reblogged this from sabiacoruja
- crazyforfitz2 answered: Only thing is the “magic” of Olitz was destroyed last night. Even if I watch S3 the passion for them won’t be the same.
- thulasmads likes this
- gilliebeanbaby answered: I say that everyone hates season finales because they all want you to come back and boy I cant fucking wait for season 3!
- marylinj answered: Most fucked lip
- tanyele74 likes this
- brightlycoloredthing likes this
- scandal-nikita likes this
- babyslh12 likes this
- zenita93 answered: Absolutely loved the episode I think was brilliant except the part where Fitz goes back to Mellie
- take94 likes this
- marcelue answered: hate the show last night want been coming back .
- luvndahouse likes this
- appleofdiscord14 likes this
- revolutionarypertunia answered: for the first time, Sabia, I totally disagree with you.Can you say Groundhog Day?But thanks SR for curing me of my obsession.GL with S3!
- sweetness04 reblogged this from sabiacoruja and added:
- sweetness04 likes this
- nelatea reblogged this from sabiacoruja
- corinnestark reblogged this from spectaclesinscript and added:
- olitzforthewin reblogged this from spectaclesinscript and added:
- ack5114 likes this
- lexie116 likes this
- chanelsoscandalous likes this
- danifran16 reblogged this from spectaclesinscript and added:
- marley-hendrix likes this
- danifran16 likes this
- spectaclesinscript reblogged this from sabiacoruja and added:
- silver-lining-ending likes this
- lovesddl32 reblogged this from sabiacoruja and added:
- cinnabana reblogged this from sabiacoruja
- cinnabana likes this
- induetime00 reblogged this from sabiacoruja
- induetime00 likes this
- neverjustoneminute likes this
- meridiandreams likes this
- kronoskingofthemonkeypeople likes this
- sabiacoruja posted this
The Season is over and guess what? We all survived!
Did I like this episode? - Mixed bag - some parts I LOVED, some parts I hated, some parts I’m “Eh Whatevs.”
Do I think Olitz is over? Hell no! While I admit I didn’t like how they handled this latest break-up, I knew it would happen. And I know they will get back together. And break-up again. Rinse and Repeat.
REAL TALK: Let’s be logical folks - you know who ABC is pimping out as the attraction for the show. Olitz is a cash cow that lays golden eggs in it’s spare time. Always remember it’s a show, but it’s also business/ratings/advertising.
So all-in-all, this was a strong episode. The acting was brilliant as always, but I admit, I was disappointed in basically every aspect of the end of the finale (cuz parts of it were EXCEPTIONALLY corny) with the exception of Joke being put in the hole. I did a symbolic happy dance on that scene.
That said - I still love me some Scandal. I love me some Olitz, some crazy Cyrus and Hollis. I love Olivia Pope’s wardrobe. I love the cast, crew, the dude who delivers FedEx packages to the studio - I love ‘em all.
As in all relationships, you may love each other, but you don’t always have to like each other. And let’s face facts, most of us are in a VERY serious relationship with this TV show.
It’s perfectly fine to not like an episode but still love the show. Embrace your anger, shake your fist emphatically and then let it go.
As I say, find your zen.
Personally, I think I’ve processed the episode, accepted it and have moved on. I’m okay with walking away from this season and taking a break. I plan to keep obsessively loving the show and blogging about whatever info we get over the hiatus.
Who’s ready for Season 3?