If you follow my blog, you know there are two things I’m pretty big on, not coddling bullshit and ultimately finding some kind of peace or zen in all situations.
The impact of the season finale seems to heavily warrant both right now.
As I said in my first post on the finale yesterday, the end of the episode was a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT. And this coming from me as someone who did not expect Olivia and Fitz to stay together or at least not in a traditional sense by the end of the season. The actions of Fitz and Olivia continue to defy logic for me, and honestly, much like episode 213, the finale felt like an attempt to see just how far they could push the envelope instead of how to progress storylines and develop characters. I am so disappointed in fact that I’m hesitant to do much analysis if any on this episode because I feel so many of the meaningful events in the episode were basically negated by the ending.
The last 10% of the episode ruined the remaining 90% that honestly, pretty much kicked ass and it’s a damn shame.
So based on that, I had two choices
- Freak the fuck out
- Get the fuck over it.
Guess which fuck I chose to give? Two guesses and the first doesn’t count.